Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04
By now Ubuntu has many of softwares available at Ubuntu Software Center like Office Applications, Media Players, Encryption Tools and even alternative for ccleaner.
But application which displays CPU and Graphics Temperature of your PC or Laptop is missing. If you are tired of searching for Hardware sensor in Ubuntu Software Center then you can try Alex Murray’s Hardware Sensors Indicator.
This simple Tool will display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Menubar. There are also options to set Alarm Notification when Temperature crosses average limit.
To install latest version of Hardware Sensors Indicator, click on Dash > type ‘Software & Updates‘ > click on ‘Other Software‘ > ‘Add‘ Button. Paste below line
Click on ‘Add Source‘ button and ‘Reload‘
Now login to Terminal as a root user and run
apt-get install indicator-sensors
This will install Hardware Sensors Indicator, one of the easiest way to know your CPU and Graphics card temperature.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04