Avira provides protective app for Remote USSD attack in Android
Avira has released USSD Exploit Blocker app to protect Android Devices from Remote USSD attack. The USSD malware was designed to factory reset Android Cell Phones, delete entire data and make premium calls.
First a special dial code will display cellphone’s IMEI number and connect to malicious website to lock SIM card, factory reset and delete entire data from cellphone or re-direct every call to a premium number which will increase user’s cellphone bill.
The USSD malware will affect Android version 4.0.x or lower.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04