List of Samsung Products to be banned in US by Apple
The latest hearing on Patent War is a huge victory to Apple Inc against Samsung. The case was mainly based on Apple Inc claiming Samsung to have infringed its Design and Utility Patents.
The entire verdict has ended up with Samsung paying $1.05 Billion to Apple Inc along with few Samsung Products being banned in US.
Here is a list of Samsung Products which Apple is planning to Ban in USA.
Galaxy S 4G
Galaxy S2 (AT&T)
Galaxy S2 (Skyrocket)
Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile)
Galaxy S2 Epic 4G
Galaxy S Showcase
But to get these above products banned, Apple Inc will have to prove damages caused by these devices.
Apple Inc had also planned to ban Samsung Galaxy S3 but Judge Lucy Koh’s work schedule was overloaded due to already pending Patent charges. As a result, Apple decided to give up its request on banning Samsung Galaxy S3 during its release on June 21.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04