Receive Notification on Work to be done with TimeTask Software
An average computer user will come across many work everyday. Some task will have time limits and are meant to be accomplished within a time frame.
With so many work to do, we may forget and leave few tasks undone. It would be helpful if there was any notification reminding us of work to be done.
TimeTask is a free software that will help you set reminders and display notifications at exact moment. Just set the ‘Start and End time‘ for a task and write message to be displayed.
At the exact time a window will Pop-up with message reminding you of task to be done. There are also other options to play a music, open file, run program, Hibernate or Restart computer.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04