Batch Resize and Add Watermarks with Img Transformer
Just click on ‘Transformations‘ button to get more options on Adding frames, Changing color depth, Image format etc.
One of the best features of Img Transformer is that you can save the Image Resize Configuration for future use.
Say for example, you have to resize images to fixed width and add same watermarks everytime. Instead of typing same width and selecting same watermark image again and again ‘Presets‘ option will come handy.
Just load the Pre configured data and start resizing image with fixed width and height.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04