Display Stock/Share Prices in Google Chrome with Stock Tracker
Are you an Investor who trades shares or currency in Stock Market? If yes, then here is a Google Chrome Extension specially meant for you.
Stock Tracker is a Chrome extension that will display latest share price in real-time on right hand side of Chrome Address bar. The extension will make it easier to monitor stock prices and at the same time continue browsing.
To add different stock names, go to ‘Options‘ > ‘extension‘ and click on Stock Tracker Options. Add Ticker Symbol of companies stock price like ‘500312‘ for ONGC. To add currency pair just type ‘currency:usdjpy‘ for US dollar – Japanese Yen pair.
You can find more share ticker symbols at Google Finance. There are also options to display more stock prices by installing another Stock Tracker addon.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04