Save Webpages to Read Offline in EPUB Format
Ebook Readers like Kindle support Epub Format, that helps users to customize reading novel or webpages. If you are more comfortable reading webpages in Epub format then dotEPUB is a Google Chrome extension specially meant for you.
dotEPUB will convert any webpage to Epub format and save it for offline reading in Kindle, Netbooks or tablet PC.
The extension will also be helpful when you don’t have time to read any news article at given moment by saving it in Ebook to read it later.
dotEPUB will also help you can create a huge library of your favorite articles or blog posts and save it in your desktop or Kindle.
You can refer my previous article on how to open Epub files in Windows 7.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04