Sync Music Wireless from Computer to Android with TuneSync
Until now you must have transferred songs from PC to Android Device via Usb cable or Bluetooth. Here is a software named TuneSync that will let you do the entire task via Wi-Fi.
TuneSync will help Android users sync iTunes Playlist via Wi-Fi from PC to Cellphone. Just install TuneSync in Windows and TuneSync App in Android Device.
Type in the computer name and playlist name to sync with. TuneSync will start syncing Music Playlist to SD card in Android Device. The software will also keep your Android device in sync with your iTunes Playlist in background.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04