Single Click to open Chrome Tab in Incognito Window
But Google Chrome only supports Incognito mode in new window. There are no options to open Incognito tab in Google Chrome adding to this user will have to press Shift+Ctrl+n to open Incognito mode.
To make this task easier here is a Chrome Extension known as Move current tab to incognito which will open an existing tab to Incognito mode with single click.
If in case you don’t want browsing done in current window to be tracked, just click on ‘Incognito’ button in the right side of Chrome browser entire content will be opened in new Incognito Window.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04