Create Bootable Ubuntu Linux 11.10 USB with StartUp Disk Creator
But this process is time consuming and will force you to keep Laptop or PC ‘ON’ until the entire files are not upgraded. Killing the process in between will corrupt existing installation and make it useless.
One of the best option is to download the iso file through torrent, burn the ISO file to CD and follow instructions to install. Yet another way of installing Ubuntu is by creating a bootable USB drive with tools like Unetbootin and Universal USB installer. I have tried both but ended up with failed installation and errors.
So the only option left was to create bootable USB through tool known as StartUp Disk Creator found in older version of Ubuntu.
Go to ´Dash home’ and type ´StartUp Disk Creator´
Select the copy of ISO file and the USB drive
Click on ‘Make Startup Disk’. This will take some time.
Once done reboot your PC. You will be greeted with steps to install Ubuntu 11.10
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04