Ubuntu One Cloud Storage Software is now available for Windows
The software has easy to use interface with simple settings that require email ID.
Once done with registration, select appropriate folder to be synchronized with online storage account. The software will automatically sync every data from your PC to Cloud.
There are also options to set upload and download limit so that the syncing process will not hinder your daily internet usage.
Ubuntu One for windows is available for free; just follow this link to download the software.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04