Capture Snapshot of Desktop and Add Annotation with Snaplr
Snaplr is a free software that will help you take snapshot of any region in Desktop. If in case you are creating a simple tutorial, adding images of each and every steps along with annotation will make it easier to understand.
With Snaplr you can take snapshot of any region in desktop and at the same time add colored text, circles and squares to snapshot. Snaplr requires Adobe Air to be installed which is available for free download.
The snapshot taken can either be saved directly to desktop or clipboard.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04