Steve Jobs Founder of Apple Computers Resigns
Apple Computers was found in 1976 and since then has launched lot of Innovative products like user friendly operating system, light weight notebooks, Multi-Touch Interface, Portable Music Player etc.
After resigning from Apple Computers in 1984 due to power struggle with board of directors, Steve Jobs founded NeXT Computer Platform. But in 1997 NeXT Software was purchased by Apple Inc. making Steve Jobs CEO from 1997 to 2011.
In this period of time Apple had gained huge success by launching Innovative products like Apple iPhone, iPod, Macbook and iPad. Most unforgettable events are the queue in Apple Stores at Japan and U.S.A during launch of Apple iPhone.
Apple Inc. till today is considered to be the most valuable company in world.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04