Share files in Mac OS X Lion with AirDrop
AirDrop is one of the amazing features in Mac OS X Lion. With AirDrop you can easily send files and folders wirelessly without setting a Wi-Fi Network.
To send files, Select ‘AirDrop‘ from ‘Go‘ Menu. Your Mac will automatically detect any AirDrop users within 30 Feet. Just drag and drop files on any listed name.
When user accepts the request, file will be transferred in encrypted format to downloads folders.
Note: If AirDrop isn’t listed under ‘Go’ Menu, it means that this feature is not supported in your Mac.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04