Mass ReName Files and Folders with Advanced Renamer
Renaming files or folders are done when we come across file name with strange characters. If you try downloading photos from your Facebook Photo Album, every file will be renamed with random characters.
One or Two files can be renamed easily, but if there are too many it will be tough to do so.
Here is a software known as Advanced Renamer that will Bulk Rename Files and Folders with a single click. It could also be used to move and copy many files and folders.
Just click on ‘Add Files’ button on right window and select required files. Now click on ‘Add Method’ button and choose ‘New Name’.
There are 10 different methods to rename files. First one ‘Incrementing Numbers’ will add number as prefix for every file. For example: My Photo 1.jpg, My Photo File 2.jpg etc
Finally, click on ‘Start Batch’ button which lies on upper right corner.
You can also rename files based on Letters, Total number of files, Alpha Letters etc.
The software will remove extension of file while renaming, so it is a good choice to add .jpg ( or .mp3) at last in the ‘New Name’ field.
Advanced Renamer is free to use and is compatible with Windows XP, 2000, Vista and Windows 7.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04