Find Recipes based on your Favorite Ingredients
Do you enjoy cooking new food? If yes, then here is a site specially meant for Food Lovers.
Gojee.com is a website where you will find recipes based on your favorite ingredients. The site has got a sleek and stylish interface that will help you find favorite recipes.
Just type your favorite ingredient in search box named ‘I Crave‘ and the site will display a recipe based on your choice.
There is also an option to specify the list of ingredients that you have right now and those which you hate the most.
‘Favorites List‘ will help you in saving favorite recipe for future reference and sharing it with friends via Twitter, Facebook or email.
Visit Gojee.com and Have a nice day cooking & eating food of your choice.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04