Publish Twitter updates to Facebook Fan Page
Facebook Fan Page is one of the best ways used by companies to popularize their brand among Facebook Users.
Members who join the group will have access to latest events and rights to publish photos, suggest or add reviews to companies product.
Fan Page Owners can also auto publish Twitter updates directly to their Facebook Fan Page. Every Tweet will be published in Facebook Fan Page, making it easier for Facebook Users to get latest updates on website.
To Publish Twitter updates on Facebook Fan Page.
First login to your ‘Twitter‘ Account. Click on ‘Settings‘ > ‘Profile‘ Tab.
Follow the link which says ‘You can also add Twitter to your site here‘
Select third option ‘Widgets‘ and click on ‘Facebook‘
This will redirect you to a new page with a button named ‘Install Twitter in Facebook‘. With this your Facebook and Twitter account will get connected.
You can either choose to publish sites into your Facebook Profile or Fan Page.
Once done every tweet will be published to your Facebook Fan page directly from your Twitter Account.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04