With the launch of Google’s Android Operating System. Cell phone companies like Samsung, Motorola and HTC have launched whole lot of devices running on Android Mobile Operating System.
If you are planning to buy Android Based Cell phone in Indian Market at a price range of Rs 14,000 – 15,000 then have a look at Samsung’s Galaxy Ace S5830.
Samsung’s Galaxy Ace S5830 runs on Android Froyo 2.2 with 800MHz processor and 278MB RAM. It has got a HVGA 320×480 pixel resolution with TFT capacitive touchscreen.
Main Features Include:
- 5 Mega Pixel Rear Camera with Autofocus and LED Flash
- Wi-Fi and 3G wireless connectivity
- Storage capacity of 158MB and Memory Slot extendable upto 32 GB ( Need not remove the battery to insert the memory card )
- Pre-installed with Apps like Gtalk, Gmail and Google Maps
- Battery with 640 Hours of Stand-by and 11 Hours of Talk Time
Samsung’s Galaxy Ace S5830 is available in Indian Market at a price range of Rs.14,200 – Rs.14,800.