Price of First Generation Apple iPad reduced in India
Apple had recently announced launch of Apple iPad 2. With this launch, the price of First Generation Apple iPad has been reduced all over the world including India.
One of the primary reasons behind the price reduction of Apple iPad is the increasing competition in Indian Markets from low cost Android Based Samsung Galaxy Tab.
And the launch of Apple iPad 2 which has got more features than the previous model must be the secondary reason.
Apple iPad ( Wi-Fi )
Rs. 27,900 reduced to Rs.24,500 16GB
Rs. 32,900 reduced to Rs.29,500 32GB
Rs.37,900 reduced to Rs.34,500 64GB
Apple iPad ( Wi-Fi and 3G )
Rs.34,900 reduced to Rs.31,900 16GB
Rs.39,900 reduced to Rs.36,900 32GB
Rs.44,900 reduced to Rs.41,900 64GB
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04