Updated SDK version of Android Honeycomb 3.0 for Developers has been Released
Google has realized the final and updated version of Android Software Development Kit (SDK) for Tablet PC. With this API developers can start working on applications for the platform and publish it on Android Market.
The new version includes improvements in UI Builder for the ADT Plugin, a new app palette with categories and rendering previews, more accurate rendering of layouts, selection-sensitive action bars, zoom improvements and tools for using the Renderscript graphics engine.
Motorola Xoom is one of the First Tablet PC to be launched with Android Honeycomb 3.0.
Android Honeycomb has a unique 3D interface mainly inspired from BumpTop operating system which was recently acquired by Google.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04