PayPal’s Apple iPhone App Scans Check and Deposits Money
PayPal’s Apple iPhone App is something which can be seen in Futuristic Movies. Just take a snap of your check using your Apple iPhone and the entire cash will be transferred to your PayPal Account Free of Charge.
Writing Check or going to an ATM is history, when the entire task can be done by a simple Scan.
As per PayPal, it will take nearly six days for the amount to show up in PayPal account and app will also display past transactions with new search and filter options.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04