Install Favourite Themes to your Facebook Profile
Facebook has got a very simple design with white Background and Blue Margins. There are no additional themes just like in any other social networking sites like Orkut, to get a unique look to your Facebook Profile.
But if you are not satisfied with this simple design and want to make your Facebook Profile more attractive. Then it is time to get latest Facebook Themes with Google Chrome Extension.
Facebook. Themed. is a Chrome Extension developed by Dalton Gore.
Steps to Install Facebook Themes
• Follow this link and Click on ‘Install’ Button to install Facebook.Themed. Extension
• Type Chrome:extensions in address bar
• Click on ‘options’ under Facebook.Themed.
Here you will find huge list of Themes to choose from. Gaming themes like Call of Duty, World of Warcraft or Movie themes like True Blood, Avatar etc
Once a favourite theme is choosen, just click on ‘Save Options’ and ‘Open Facebook’ button.
This will display Facebook Profile with your favourite theme installed.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04