Disable Launch of Windows Live Messenger during Start Up in Windows 7
Windows 7 is well known for its advanced feature and Speed. It won’t consume too much of memory when compared to Windows Vista, which had too much of complaint regarding memory consumption.
Even on start up Windows 7 takes very less time. But, there are certain programs like Windows Live Messenger that are automatically launched on start up in Windows 7, which will slow down the entire process.
If you want to disable launch of Windows Live Messenger during start up in Windows 7, you can easily do so with System Configuration Manager.
Steps to Disable Start Up programs
• Click on ‘Windows Icon’ and type ‘msconfig’ in Empty box
• Select ‘Start Up’ option
• Uncheck option named ‘Windows Live Messenger’
• Click on ‘Apply’ and ‘OK’ button
Restart the entire system, Windows Live Messenger won’t be launched when the system restarts.
You can also disable many more programs that get launched on Start up by unchecking related options in System Configuration Manager.
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04
- Avira provides protective app for Remote USSD attack in Android
- Motorola Launches Intel based Smartphone Razr i
- Motorola Introduces Three new Android Powered Droid Smartphones
- Change Default Operating System and Timeout Period in Linux
- Backup Twitter Tweets and Create Ebook in PDF Format