Download and Convert YouTube Video to any format with Any Video Converter
Everyday we watch different types of videos in online video streaming sites like YouTube or Google Video.
It’s most likely that sometimes we want to watch some videos in cell phone and show it off to friends, like a whole lot of funny videos found in video streaming sites like YouTube or Google Video.
Eventhough, YouTube doesn’t have options to download videos, there are many softwares which will help us to easily download YouTube videos directly to desktop.
And one of them is Any Video Converter.
Any Video Converter as the name itself says converts video files to any required video formats. It has got many features from downloading YouTube videos in normal .flv format to high quality 1080 pixel video.
Just click on YouTube button, add the URL of video, right-click and select ‘Download Selected online Flv’. This will download entire YouTube video to your Desktop.
Usually, streaming videos are in .flv format and are not supported by Cell Phones. This means that you need to convert videos from .flv to .mp4.
Click on ‘Add Video’ > Under profiles located at the top right corner select ‘Mp4 format’ > Click on ‘Convert’ Button. This will Convert videos from .flv to .mp4.
In my previous article I had written about Kigo Video Converter which is yet another Free video Converter. It worked fine, until i came across error named ‘Unrecognized File Format‘.
This happens if in case the video file is half downloaded and corrupt due to missing files. So, the best choice you would be Any Video Converter.
- Download and convert online videos from YouTube, Google and NicoVideo
- Take Snapshot of Video File
- In-Built Video Player
- Video Trimming to edit only a part of videos
- Merge Video Clips to create a single file
- Options to Download videos directly from Internal System Cache
- Supports Audio Formats like MP3, M4A, OGG, WAVE, WMA.
- Supports wide range of video formats including AVI, FLV, MOV, MP4, MPG, M2TS, MTS, RM, RMVB, QT, WMV, MP4, 3GP and more.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04