Block anyone from Finding you in Facebook Search Results
Facebook is a social networking site which helps us to keep in touch with our friends and colleagues. Share any information, planning to go on vacation or attending an important function, let friends know by posting in Facebook wall.
Have any photos or videos to share? Simply upload and friends will be able to watch it no matter where they are.
Overall, Facebook is huge network which connects us altogether. But, with every advantage there are always disadvantages. If in case, you are not aware of Facebook Privacy settings and have not protected your account, then your personal information will be easily accessible by a stranger.
Facebook has recently improved its privacy settings and provides features to block anyone from accessing specific content within your Facebook Profile.
Say for example, protect your photos from being seen by users who are completely unknown and let them view only part of profile like place of origin, name of school or college where you studied.
You can still go further, by choosing to block anyone from finding your Facebook Account.
To enable this feature:
1) Just click on ‘Account‘ tab located at the upper-right corner.
2 ) Select ‘Privacy Settings‘.
3 ) Under ‘Block Lists‘ Option which is located at bottom of the page, select ‘Edit your Lists‘
This will open up a page with options to block users on the basis of ‘Name‘ or ‘Email ID‘
Just enter Name or Email ID and Click on ‘Block This User’ button
This will prevent blocked user from finding you in Facebook Search Results.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04