Kmplayer Error: Class not registered in Windows 7
KMplayer is a music player with good collection of skins and is well known for glossy theme. You can check out my previous article for information on Unique features of KMplayer.
Until now Windows 7 users had too many problems with KMplayer, most of bugs were fixed. But, there are still errors which appear for few users.
I have come across one of the problem, that is a display of error message which says ‘Class not registered’. After days of research, found the reason for this error i.e missing Flash Plugin in Internet Explorer.
I had recently uninstalled Flash and this caused KMplayer to display ‘Class not registered’ error in Windows 7.
All you have to do is install Flash for Internet Explorer and re-install KMPlayer. The error message won’t appear anymore.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04