Show Hidden Files Option in Windows 7
Hidden files in any Windows Operating System are those special files which are meant to be protected from further editing or deletion. This option also helps us to hide some important folders from other users.
Hidden Files can be easily changed into Visible files in Windows XP, with right click and selecting Show Hidden Files option.
But the latest Windows 7 Operating System has different a attitude towards Hidden Files. It is easy to Hide a file but tough to display it back from its ‘Hidden’ Status to ‘Visibility’.
If you have spent entire day searching for ‘Show Hidden Files Option in Windows 7’ and still not found a way to display Hidden Files. Then here is a simple way to Show ‘Hidden Files’ in Windows 7.
First click on ‘Start’ button > ‘Control Panel’. Click on link named ‘Folder Options’, here under ‘View’ tab, check an option named ‘Show Hidden Files’.
This will display every Files and Folders that were set as hidden. You can choose to hide these folders anytime by following the same steps.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04