Google Pac-Man Doodle Game
Today, Google has launched Pac-Man Doodle Game to mark 30th anniversary of Pac Man Game. Google Doodle is usually displayed on special occasion or to remind us of special events.
Pac Man Game was launched on May 22, 1980 by Japanese Developers Namco. The game was very much popular back in 1980’s because of its simple design and funny background music. Even now people in Japan enjoy playing it.
You can play Pac-Man game right from the browser. Just click on the doodle to start the game. Google has also replaced its ‘Im feeling Lucky’ button with ‘Insert Coin’ button. I enjoyed playing the Pac-Man game and even listening to the funny background music especially when we are out.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04