Facebook Videos in HTML 5
Facebook has announced support for HTML 5 video format. Apple iPad users can now watch Facebook videos, without using any third party applications.
It is a good news for users of Apple iPhone, iPod and iPad, whose devices until now didn’t support flash videos.
One of the reasons for non-support of Flash as claimed by Apple is that Flash consumes too much of resources, hence causing Apple devices to become unstable.
Anymore users can watch Facebook Videos in Apple iPad from Safari Browser, in similar way as YouTube Videos which also supports HTML 5 format.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04