How to Add Show Desktop Button in Windows 7
One of the most important feature missing in Windows 7 is Show Desktop Button in Taskbar.
I frequently use Show Desktop Button to minimize all the program Windows in a single Click. But is Show Desktop Option missing in Windows 7? No, not at all.
If you just have a look at Date Time display at the right corner, there is transparent button which is actually Show Desktop Button in Windows 7. Just click on it and all the program window will be minimized.
But, again the Show Desktop Button in Windows 7 is located far away and you may find it difficult to click on it every time.
How to Add Show Desktop Button in Windows 7?
Simple, with software known as Show Desktop, which will add show desktop button at the left side of taskbar in Windows 7. You can move it at any location of taskbar. This will make it easier to minimize program window in single click.
Show Desktop is also compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista ( Both 32-bit & 64-bit operating systems)
Download Show Desktop ( 486 KB )
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04