iPad JailBroken to Gain Root Access
Apple iPad has been JailBroken by iPhone Dev-Team member MuscleNerd. This recent Jail Break is similar to the technique used for iPhone 3.1.3.
Browser Based exploit is used to gain root access and run unsigned applications on iPad.
The exploit makes use of security hole present in previous iPhone version 3.1.3 which has not yet been patched in iPhone 3.2 firmware.
Have look at Apple iPad Jail Break Video
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04