Turn iPhone to Remote Control
Boxee is a free iPhone application that will turn iPhone into Remote Control. The application works along with Boxee open-source media center installed on Apple T.V.
There are two modes of control: button and gesture.
Button Mode has standard up/down/right/left option and a Boxee Logo used to Play / Pause.
Gesture Mode will give users mouse-like control over Boxee Menus.
The application uses Wi-Fi to connect to Television and makes it easier to type Movie Name rather than manually entering text through on-screen display.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04