Delicious Bookmarks within Yahoo Messenger
While chatting via Yahoo Messenger, we usually share links of useful websites. These URL’s are either immediately accessed or copied and saved for future reference.
Anymore you can save links shared via Messenger directly to Delicious Bookmarks.
Just place mouse pointer over the URL in chat window, click on ‘Delicious’ Button ‘and select ‘Save Bookmark’ option.
This will directly save the website along with tag to your Delicious Bookmarks. Quite useful to those who plan to save shared URL’s but forget to do so.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04