Convert Flash SWF files to Silverlight with SilverX
Silverlight is a web application framework similar to Adobe Flash which integrates multimedia, graphics, animations and interactivity into a single runtime environment.
Silverlight is gaining more popularity and is being used in many websites to provide rich experience to its visitors.
If you want to convert existing Flash files to Silverlight then here is an application known as SilverX, which will easily transform any Flash SWF files to Silverlight application.
Once converted the Silverlight solution can be launched to web browser or edited using Visual Studio or Expression Blend.
SilverX will be very much helpful to web designers or developers who are planning to develop a new Silverlight application from existing Flash Movies, Banners, Cartoons or Animations.
• Transform Flash banners to ready to run Silverlight banners
• Ability to extract graphical assets embedded in SWF file
• Transform Flash movies/cartoons/animations into Silverlight movies
• Export After Effects and CorelDraw vector graphics to SWF file and then convert it to Silverlight XAML
• Convert vector graphical assets embedded in SWF file into elements ready to use in Silverlight application
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04