Block Application Invites in Facebook
Facebook is one of the best ways to stay in touch with friends. If any of your friends have photos to share or any information it will be immediately published in your Facebook Wall.
But, some notifications are bit annoying, especially invitation to join certain cause or application invites.
If you are tired of receiving these invitation and want to stop / block receiving invites from friends, then follow this simple step.
Click on Application Icon at the left side of your homepage. At the end of the page, you will find an option ‘To Control how your friends see your activity‘.
If you are unable to find this option, first click on ‘View your Recent Activity‘. You will find ‘To Control how your friends see your activity‘, click on it.
Select ‘Edit Ignored Friends‘, under 4th option ‘Ignore Application Invites‘.
Just type the name of friends from whom you don’t want to receive any invitation.
This will keep your Facebook Homepage clean and free of any invitation.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04