Who.is Desktop Application
WHOIS is widely used to obtain information on domain name or IP address. Traditionally, WHOIS query was run through command line interface.
With the advent of World Wide Web, many websites were available which provided detailed information on domain names or IP address.
WHOIS information of a domain includes Creation Date, Expiration Date, Domain ID, Registrant Name, Address, Contact Number etc.
Sometimes, this information is hidden in case of Privacy Protected Registrants.
Here is a tiny portable application that will display WHOIS information right from desktop. You need not open a browser and go to any website.
Just type the domain name in form box and press enter the entire WHOIS information will be displayed in the form window.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04