PayPal will Restore its Withdrawal Services on March 3rd
Three Weeks ago, PayPal had blocked every personal payments taking place from and to Indian customers account. This caused a huge problem to online businessmen from Bloggers to Free Lancers.
Many were upset because PayPal had taken such actions without informing Indian customers.
Later it was announced that Reserve Bank of India had ordered PayPal to block all the transactions, as they did not comply with relevant regulatory requirements.
After certain changes, PayPal has been allowed to resume its Bank Withdrawal Services in India. Anymore, when any amount is withdrawn, Indian Customers will have to fill a new ‘Export Code’.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04