Split AVI, MPEG, WMV Video with Easy Video Splitter
Easy Video Splitter is a free software that will cut single video into many clips. In case you have a video file and want to save only a part of this video up to certain duration, then Easy Video Splitter would be a good choice.
Just add the source video and manually set start and endpoint of the video to be split. The inbuilt video player will help you set the exact position.
This task can also be done automatically by selecting another option known as ‘Split the source file automatically’.
With this you can limit each clip on the basis of file size (300 Bytes), seconds or simply split the video into 30 clips of equal duration.
Easy Video Splitter can only be used for 7 days; you need to register to continue using this software. Click on ‘About’ button, enter your email ID and paste the unique code available here.
The software is compatible with Windows 95/98/ME, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000 and Windows XP.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04