Record any Sound Played in your Computer with Kat MP3 Recorder
I always enjoyed playing Video Games and listening to the music that gets played in the background.
One fine day I thought of recording this tune and used the default Sound Recorder. But, the sound quality was too bad and could record the tune only to a certain length.
I was in search of a good sound recorder and finally found Kat MP3 Recorder.
Kat MP3 Recorder is software that will record any sound that gets played in your pc. You can record music played in a TV show, radio program, video game, website or any sound that passes through the sound card.
The sound can be recorded in MP3, WMA, OGG, VOX, AU and AIFF format. There are options to adjust the format and channel settings.
If in case the sound to be recorded has breaks i.e. silence, then you can select an option named ‘Detect Silence’. This will either skip the sound breaks or spilt the song.
One of the best features of Kat MP3 Recorder is that you can schedule recording of song. Just click on ‘Schedule’ button and paste the URL of the music video. Set the exact time and date.
The software will play the music video and start recording the song.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04