Convert Avi to Flv format and Add Logo to Video File
If you have a huge collection of videos recorded in avi format and want to share it with friends.
Then one of the best ways to share videos is by uploading these videos to YouTube. But, before uploading any video to YouTube, the video should be converted into flv format.
Here is a free application which will convert avi file to flv format.
Just select the avi file and the folder where converted file should be saved. Click on ‘Process’ button, within minutes the avi video file will be converted into flv video.
You can also add watermark to the converted flv video file and extract a part of a video file.
• Avi to Flv conversion
• Add Logo to Converted Video File
• Extract Preview Image
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04