Take Screenshot of Flash Videos and Add Annotation
You must have used many software’s and tools to take screenshot of desktop or a webpage. Most of the software’s just take snapshot of an area in desktop.
There are very few programs that allow users to take snapshot of a Flash Video and have in-built image editing tool.
If you are in search of a program that takes screenshot of Flash Video or any webpage, then FireShot will be the best choice.
Fireshot is a simple Firefox addon that will take snapshot of webpage’s and Flash Videos. It has got in-built tool to add colors, text, annotations, Blur images etc.
You can also upload the image directly to easycaptures.com and share it with friends.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04