Reopen Closed Tabs in Google Chrome
Usually, when we open many tabs, there are chances of accidentally closing any important tab. In case of Mozilla Firefox, we can right click on Tab Bar and select ‘Undo Closed Tabs’. This will recover tabs which were accidentally closed.
In case of Google Chrome, just open a new tab and on the lower right side of the page, you will find last 3 tabs that were recently closed.
You can also use this Keyboard Shortcut Ctrl + Shift + T to recover closed tabs.
This will recover last 10 tabs that were accidentally closed.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04