Easily Change Screen Resolution and Color Depth of Monitor
When we read web contents, see any photos or watch movies in our PC, a right screen resolution is of great importance.
This will improve the quality and display of an image, mainly wallpapers.
The traditional way of adjusting a screen resolution, is to right click on the desktop and select ‘Desktop Settings’. Here, there is a slide bar to adjust screen resolution. Once done we need to click on ‘Apply’ and ‘ok’ button. This will make required changes to Screen Resolution.
If we are not satisfied with the new Screen Resolution, then we need to perform this lengthy task again. To make this task easier, here is a freeware known as FastRes.
FastRes allows us to quickly change Screen Resolution and Color Depth of the monitor, from the system tray. It is a simple and light application which resides in the system tray. All we have to do is right click on the icon and choose different types of Screen Resolution from 640 x 480 4-bit to 1360 x 768 8-bit.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04