Flickr Desktop Application to Upload and Organize Photos
Flickr is a well known photo sharing website. You will find many creative and attractive photos at Flickr. If you enjoy browsing Flickr, then here is an application that will add more value to your experience.
Flickroom is an Adobe AIR based application that will help users upload photos to Flickr with simple drag and drop interface.
With this application users can organize, comment, edit, mark favorites, add notes, tweet about photos and also chat with other Flickroom users.
• Upload photos with simple drag and drop interface
• Pop-up notifications about activity on your photostream
• Edit Title and Description of your photos
• Add Comments, Notes and mark favorite photos
• Tweet about your photographs
• Keep in touch with latest uploads from your contacts
• See which of your photos are in Flickr Explore
• Chat with other Flickroom users
The application has got a dark theme and receives instant notifications for any activity on photostream. Flickroom is compatible with Windows 2000, Windows XP, 2003, Vista and Windows 7. The application requires Adobe Air to be installed in computer.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04