Change gOS wallpaper Every Minute with Wallpapoz
gOS also known as “Good OS” is Ubuntu-based operating system, which is well known for its Gadgets and Applications.
You will find Google Calendar, Gmail , Google Maps and YouTube icons floating in the gOS Desktop. gOS applications have made it easier for users to access services provided by Google.
If you are having tough time installing gOS, have a look at my article on How to install gOS on eeepc.
Now to those, who have already installed gOS and are in search of software’s. Here is useful gOS software known as Wallpapoz that will change gOS desktop wallpaper every second.
Wallpapoz is Dekstop Wallpaper Configuration Tool that is compatible with many Linux based operating system.
It is easy to install and has got a simple interface.
Once you download the program. Unzip it and double click on the folder wallpapoz-0.4.1. Select ‘src’ file and double click on file named wallpapoz.
Click on ‘run’ option, this will open Wallpapoz interface, click on add files to add images and select the time interval to change the wallpaper every minute.
Finally click on save, gOS desktop will display different wallpaper every minute or on specified time interval.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04