Arabic Keyboard Add On to Write / Type Arabic Letters
When we type a message or write any mail, it is usually written in English. Most of the Keyboards are available with English Alphabets. But, there are many countries, where people speak and write in native languages.
Usually there are specially customized software’s and hardware’s that will make it easier to write mails. In similar way here is a Firefox add-on that will help users to write Arabic letters.
Once this add-on is installed, a tiny icon named ‘AR’ will be placed in the taskbar of Firefox Browser. Just click on it once and the Arabic keyboard will be activated. With this you will be able to type any letters in Arabic.
There is also an Arabic Keyboard that will help you type faster. Just right click on the icon and select ‘Show Arabic Keyboard’. This will open a new window with keyboard full of Arabic letters.
You can start typing with your keyboard in English and the letters will be transformed into Arabic letters.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04