Send Postcards Online with Pictures and YouTube Videos
We wish our friends on special occasion with greeting cards and gifts. And sometimes with ecards, with photos and glitters attached to it.
Postalz is a website which allows us to create digital postcards and attach favorite videos to it.
To compose a postcard, first sign up using email id. Once done with the registration, feel free to use the service provided by postalz.
Attach photos to digital postcard from Flickr or upload it from the desktop. Choose a good banner with glitters and glossy colors.
If there are any YouTube videos that reminds friend of any event, then click on ‘Spice it up’ button. This will open an option to embed YouTube videos within the postcard.
Add a digital stamp like ‘I like You’, ‘Smile’ etc to the postcard and share it with friends.
There is a huge gallery of postcards created by postalz users. Have a look at it, if you like any one of those, add a smiley with a good message.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04