Optimize Images to Load Faster in Website
Images give a rich look to any website. Without images blog or website won’t be attractive.
But too many images in a blog will lower the time taken to load WebPages.
One of the best solutions is to optimize images. This will decrease the file size consumed by an image and help in loading the images faster.
Here is an Online Image Optimizer which will compress images into lowest level possible and at the same time maintain the image quality.
Upload image from desktop or enter image URL of a photo sharing website. Click on ‘Optimize’ button, the image will be compressed into different levels.
Image which consumes 100 KB of file size will be reduced from 90 KB to 10 KB. There are options to convert the file type of an image to Gif, PNG and JPEG.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04