Repair Damaged Zip files with DiskInternals Zip Repair
Zip file is a storage format, which is used to compress and store data. It is widely used to back up important files. There are many software’s which compress data and store these files in zip format.
Storing files in Zip format will create a back up of your file as well as save some space in your Hard Disk.
Sometimes these compressed data get corrupt or damaged. Zip files get corrupt when the CRC values of the original files of an archive mismatch the extracted ones. When you try to open such zip files the software gives error.
DiskInternals Zip Repair is a free software which will fix or repair damaged zip files.
The software is easy to install. Once installed, just open the damaged zip file. The software will scan for any damages and will fix those errors.
You will have to specify a location to save the repaired zip file.
DiskInternals Zip Repair does all this work at great speed and accuracy. Your zip file might have been corrupt while transferring or due to any other reason. The DiskInternals Zip Repair will fix the errors.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04