Nokia N900 Features and Price in India
Nokia has announced the launch of its new N900 mobile handset based on Maemo 5 Linux Platform. N900 has got 5 mega pixel camera and 3.5 touch screen with 32 GB in-built memory card. The memory storage can be expanded up to 48 GB.
The QWERTY keyboard makes N900 easy to use, with both retractable and onscreen keyboard.
N900 is a mobile computer which has got 600 MHz superscalar ARM processor and 1 GB of application memory. With this you can run multiple applications at the same time smoothly and at high speed within N900.
The Maemo Browser powered by Mozilla technology makes using internet faster and easier. N900 is based on Maemo Linux Platform which runs on G2 (GSM) and G3 (UMTS) mobile networks, this makes N900 free from its dependence on WLAN connections, unlike its predecessors N800 and N810.
Nokia N900 has got in-built applications like PDF reader, Image editor, Feed Reader, Calendar, Maps, Email and IM services.
Integrated GPS navigation is yet another feature with Ovi maps which gives the exact route of your destination.
N900 will be launched in India in September 2009 and will be priced somewhere around Rs.35,000.
1. 5 Mega Pixel Camera (2584 × 1938 pixels)
2. Dual LED flash
3. Autofocus with assist light and two-stage capture key
4. 800 × 480 pixel resolution
5. 3D graphics accelerator with OpenGL ES 2.0 support
6. Maemo Media Player
7. Supports Music formats like wav, mp3, AAC, eAAC, wma, m4a
8. Supports video formats like Mp4, avi, wmv, 3gp, and codecs h.264, MPEG-4, Xvid, WMV, H.263
9. Digital Stereo Microphone
10. TV out (PAL/NTSC) with Nokia Video Connectivity Cable (CA-75U, included in box) or WLAN/UPnP
11. FM Transmitter
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04